Ars Italica Sevruga
Ships in an insulated ecological box. Freshness guaranteed.
🚚 Shipping Info
- Shipping is free of charge for orders over $199, otherwise $29.99.
- Orders received before 11am EST ship same day. Orders received after 11am EST ship next business day.
- Saturday delivery is not available.
- Orders placed on Fridays and during the weekend will be shipped the following Monday.
- Orders cannot be delivered on National holidays and Mondays.
- We only ship to the Continental United States and Puerto Rico (standard shipping rates), Alaska and Hawaii ($29.99 for orders over $199 and $59,99 for orders below $199).
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
We ship via UPS Next day air with no signature required upon delivery. UPS drivers reserve the right to refuse to leave a package if no one is available to receive it. The package may be returned to a UPS office and customer will have to make arrangements for redelivery.
If you are ordering for a special occasion, we recommend placing the order at least 7 days before the expected day.
Our team at Calvisius USA will provide you with a tracking number on the day your order ships; please note UPS tracking is not active for several hours on the day your order ships.
Please note Calvisius USA does not have control over the delivery of your order once it leaves our warehouse. Deliveries may be affected by weather conditions, excessive shipping volumes nationwide and other issues that are beyond our control and responsibility.
Your caviar order will be delivered in a recyclable and compostable box that holds proper temperature and is packed with ice packs. Temperature is guaranteed for 48-72 hours. All merchandise is guaranteed to be fresh. Caviar should be inspected immediately upon arrival and refrigerated promptly.
Vacuum-packed tins last unopened up to 90 days in a regular refrigerator (36-38F). Please place in the coldest drawer of the fridge for best quality.
- Species: Sevruga sturgeon, Acipenser stellatus
- Origin of the species: Black, Caspian and Azov Seas and their tributaries, as well as the Aegean and Ionian Seas.
- Size of the fish: rarely over 25 kg, a fragile and delicate fish to raise.
- Roe diameter: small, 2.3 mm/2.6 mm
- Color: varies from light to anthracite grey
- Texture: delicate egg structure
- Character: highly desired aromatic notes
- Aromatic notes: rich and complex flavors of the sea with a slight touch of hazelnut and iodine. Slightly reminiscent of anchovies
Sevruga caviar, a rare variety available in limited amounts, features an unparalleled richness and complexity in flavor, boasting a bold and distinctive flavor profile. This exquisite delicacy presents a unique blend of rich and complex flavors from the sea, complemented by delicate hints of hazelnut and lingering salt notes.
With an aroma slightly reminiscent of anchovies, these small and delicate beads deliver precisely what Sevruga enthusiasts expect from a connoisseur’s caviar. Indulge in the ultimate caviar experience and savor the unparalleled taste of Sevruga.
Serve on blinis or boiled fingerling potatoes with a dollop of crème fraîche. Pair with chilled premium vodka or a cuvee.
Time required to harvest: 8 years.
Shelf life: 90 days, unopened, from ship date.
Ceremonial original tins - sizes 500 g, 1 kg, 1.8 kg - available for special order. Require one week advance notice. Email us at email@example.com
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 3 reviews.