Ars Italica 24K – 999.9
Ships in an insulated ecological box. Freshness guaranteed.
🚚 Shipping Info
- Shipping is free of charge for orders over $199, otherwise $29.99.
- Orders received before 11am EST ship same day. Orders received after 11am EST ship next business day.
- Saturday delivery is not available.
- Orders placed on Fridays and during the weekend will be shipped the following Monday.
- Orders cannot be delivered on National holidays and Mondays.
- We only ship to the Continental United States and Puerto Rico (standard shipping rates), Alaska and Hawaii ($29.99 for orders over $199 and $59,99 for orders below $199).
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
We ship via UPS Next day air with no signature required upon delivery. UPS drivers reserve the right to refuse to leave a package if no one is available to receive it. The package may be returned to a UPS office and customer will have to make arrangements for redelivery.
If you are ordering for a special occasion, we recommend placing the order at least 7 days before the expected day.
Our team at Calvisius USA will provide you with a tracking number on the day your order ships; please note UPS tracking is not active for several hours on the day your order ships.
Please note Calvisius USA does not have control over the delivery of your order once it leaves our warehouse. Deliveries may be affected by weather conditions, excessive shipping volumes nationwide and other issues that are beyond our control and responsibility.
Your caviar order will be delivered in a recyclable and compostable box that holds proper temperature and is packed with ice packs. Temperature is guaranteed for 48-72 hours. All merchandise is guaranteed to be fresh. Caviar should be inspected immediately upon arrival and refrigerated promptly.
Vacuum-packed tins last unopened up to 90 days in a regular refrigerator (36-38F). Please place in the coldest drawer of the fridge for best quality.
- Species: Acipenser ruthenus, Sterlet sturgeon
- Origin of the species: Volga, Ural, Danube and Caspian sea
- Size of the fish: small, Sterlets can reach 1.2 m and 10 kg in weight
- Roe diameter: small, 1.5 – 2,0 mm
- Color: very light, from pale yellow to golden
- Texture: mellow, suave
- Character: unmistakable, nuances of nuts, light sapidity
- Aromatic notes: graceful with brackish aroma, fruity with hints reminiscent of pine nuts, neat, shapely and fine
Flavor notes: the Sterlet is one of the original wild Caspian Sea Sturgeons, alongside Beluga, Sevruga, and Oscietra. With a small egg size and bead texture smoother than Sevruga, it boasts a persistent flavor reminiscent of anchovy and with strong saline nuances.
24K – 999.9 is a caviar for connoisseurs, one of the rarest available; it comes from the sterlet sturgeon in the albino variety, a rarity native to the Volga, the Ural, the Danube and Caspian sea. It’s a small fish that hardly exceeds 10kg in weight.
Time required to harvest: 6 to 8 years
This product has no reviews yet.