Ars Italica Oscietra Royal
Ships in an insulated ecological box. Freshness guaranteed.
🚚 Shipping Info
- Shipping is free of charge for orders over $199, otherwise $29.99.
- Orders received before 11am EST ship same day. Orders received after 11am EST ship next business day.
- Saturday delivery is not available.
- Orders placed on Fridays and during the weekend will be shipped the following Monday.
- Orders cannot be delivered on National holidays and Mondays.
- We only ship to the Continental United States and Puerto Rico (standard shipping rates), Alaska and Hawaii ($29.99 for orders over $199 and $59,99 for orders below $199).
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
We ship via UPS Next day air with no signature required upon delivery. UPS drivers reserve the right to refuse to leave a package if no one is available to receive it. The package may be returned to a UPS office and customer will have to make arrangements for redelivery.
If you are ordering for a special occasion, we recommend placing the order at least 7 days before the expected day.
Our team at Calvisius USA will provide you with a tracking number on the day your order ships; please note UPS tracking is not active for several hours on the day your order ships.
Please note Calvisius USA does not have control over the delivery of your order once it leaves our warehouse. Deliveries may be affected by weather conditions, excessive shipping volumes nationwide and other issues that are beyond our control and responsibility.
Your caviar order will be delivered in a recyclable and compostable box that holds proper temperature and is packed with ice packs. Temperature is guaranteed for 48-72 hours. All merchandise is guaranteed to be fresh. Caviar should be inspected immediately upon arrival and refrigerated promptly.
Vacuum-packed tins last unopened up to 90 days in a regular refrigerator (36-38F). Please place in the coldest drawer of the fridge for best quality.
- Species: Oscietra sturgeon, Acipenser gueldenstaedtii
- Origins of the species: Caspian Sea, Black Sea and Azov Sea
- Size of the fish: medium-sized, can weigh from 20 to 60 kg (44 to 132 lbs)
- Roe diameter: medium to large, 2.9 mm / 3.2 mm
- Color: brown to dark brown with warm amber tones
- Texture: velvety, firm
- Character: complex and persistent
- Aromatic notes: hazelnut, butter, sea urchin
Our Oscietra Royal features a delightfully rich and creamy mouthfeel and notes of pear, butter, and hazelnut, complemented by a bright and refreshing finish.
The complexity and sophistication of our Oscietra Royal boasts a multilayered flavor profile that is unmatched, culminating in a long, smooth finish that leaves a lasting impression on your palate.
Serve on blinis, boiled potatoes, oat cakes or unsalted water crackers to let Oscietra’s beautiful complexity reign. Serve with cuvée champagne or premium Franciacorta.
Time required to harvest: 9 to 11 years.
Shelf life: 90 days, unopened, from ship date.
Ceremonial original tins - sizes 500 g, 1 kg, 1.8 kg - available for special order. Require one week advance notice. Email us at email@example.com
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 9 reviews.
Great Caviar!!! Amazingly Fresh!!! Some of the Best Ossetia I’ve ever had. Had it a CRU restaurant on Nantucket years ago. Really happy to be able to buy direct.
Have ordered the Oscietra Royal for over ten years for holidays and special celebrations. It is always the best tasting and best quality Caviar! The Caviar samplers are great gifts for anniversaries, birthdays etc.
Excellent Caviar and delivery service.
Ars Italica Oscietra Royal
Loved loved loved