Calvisius Tradition Elite
Ships in an insulated ecological box. Freshness guaranteed.
🚚 Shipping Info
- Shipping is free of charge for orders over $199, otherwise $29.99.
- Orders received before 11am EST ship same day. Orders received after 11am EST ship next business day.
- Saturday delivery is not available.
- Orders placed on Fridays and during the weekend will be shipped the following Monday.
- Orders cannot be delivered on National holidays and Mondays.
- We only ship to the Continental United States and Puerto Rico (standard shipping rates), Alaska and Hawaii ($29.99 for orders over $199 and $59,99 for orders below $199).
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
We ship via UPS Next day air with no signature required upon delivery. UPS drivers reserve the right to refuse to leave a package if no one is available to receive it. The package may be returned to a UPS office and customer will have to make arrangements for redelivery.
If you are ordering for a special occasion, we recommend placing the order at least 7 days before the expected day.
Our team at Calvisius USA will provide you with a tracking number on the day your order ships; please note UPS tracking is not active for several hours on the day your order ships.
Please note Calvisius USA does not have control over the delivery of your order once it leaves our warehouse. Deliveries may be affected by weather conditions, excessive shipping volumes nationwide and other issues that are beyond our control and responsibility.
Your caviar order will be delivered in a recyclable and compostable box that holds proper temperature and is packed with ice packs. Temperature is guaranteed for 48-72 hours. All merchandise is guaranteed to be fresh. Caviar should be inspected immediately upon arrival and refrigerated promptly.
Vacuum-packed tins last unopened up to 90 days in a regular refrigerator (36-38F). Please place in the coldest drawer of the fridge for best quality.
- Species: Pacific White sturgeon, Acipenser trasmontanus
- Origins of the species: North American West coast, from Alaska to Southern California
- Size of the fish: large, may grow to 800 kg or 1760 lbs and can be as long as 6 m or 19’
- Roe diameter: extra-large, 3.2 mm and up
- Color: dark grey, ebony, amber tones
- Texture: silky and light with exceptionally large sized roe
- Character: perfectly elegant and balanced
- Aromatic notes: slightly fruity with soft nutty and buttery notes, reminiscent of the most delicate nuances of the sea.
Tradition Elite boasts eggs of remarkable size, imbued with a silky texture and elegant notes. As soon as these delicate pearls hit your palate, your tastebuds will be treated to rich, smooth, and buttery flavors, which are followed by subtle hints of seaweed. Tradition Elite delivers deep umami flavors that are further complemented by an added touch of nuttiness.
Brut Champagne or Satèn (premium Franciacorta) bubbles. Serve on mother of pearl spoons as-is, to enjoy it in its purity. Or, harness Tradition’s buttery creaminess atop avocado or boiled potatoes to let its luxurious notes come forward.
Time required to harvest: 14 to 15 years.
Shelf life: 90 days, unopened, from ship date.
Ceremonial original tins - sizes 500 g, 1 kg, 1.8 kg - available for special order. Require one week advance notice. Email us at email@example.com
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 7 reviews.
A beautiful sight of Calvisius Tradition Elite cascading over a dollop of crème fresh atop of a tender Bellini. So smooth and buttery. A wonderful first experience for us.
Thank you, Patti. We share the unconditional love for our beautiful pearls! Here's to many more memorable tasting experiences. Cheers,
The Calvisius Team
WOW! magnificent pairing, Randall!
Our black pearls could not have dreamed of a better bubbly counterpart - well done!
Arrived quickly and well packed, we put in the the fridge for Easter but ended up making an ordinary day a little extraordinary. Excellent quality; taste, texture, and aroma. I look forward to ordering again!
We enjoyed our delicious caviar and blinis. Will order again.