Calvisius Tradition Prestige
Ships in an insulated ecological box. Freshness guaranteed.
🚚 Shipping Info
- Shipping is free of charge for orders over $199, otherwise $29.99.
- Orders received before 11am EST ship same day. Orders received after 11am EST ship next business day.
- Saturday delivery is not available.
- Orders placed on Fridays and during the weekend will be shipped the following Monday.
- Orders cannot be delivered on National holidays and Mondays.
- We only ship to the Continental United States and Puerto Rico (standard shipping rates), Alaska and Hawaii ($29.99 for orders over $199 and $59,99 for orders below $199).
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
We ship via UPS Next day air with no signature required upon delivery. UPS drivers reserve the right to refuse to leave a package if no one is available to receive it. The package may be returned to a UPS office and customer will have to make arrangements for redelivery.
If you are ordering for a special occasion, we recommend placing the order at least 7 days before the expected day.
Our team at Calvisius USA will provide you with a tracking number on the day your order ships; please note UPS tracking is not active for several hours on the day your order ships.
Please note Calvisius USA does not have control over the delivery of your order once it leaves our warehouse. Deliveries may be affected by weather conditions, excessive shipping volumes nationwide and other issues that are beyond our control and responsibility.
Your caviar order will be delivered in a recyclable and compostable box that holds proper temperature and is packed with ice packs. Temperature is guaranteed for 48-72 hours. All merchandise is guaranteed to be fresh. Caviar should be inspected immediately upon arrival and refrigerated promptly.
Vacuum-packed tins last unopened up to 90 days in a regular refrigerator (36-38F). Please place in the coldest drawer of the fridge for best quality.
- Species: Pacific White sturgeon, Acipenser transmontanus
- Origins of the species: North American West coast, from Alaska to Southern California
- Size of the fish: large, may grow to 800 kg or 1760 lbs and can be as long as 6 m or 19’
- Roe diameter: large, 2.8 mm/3.2 mm
- Color: dark grey to black
- Texture: compact and smooth, enhanced by its large roe
- Character: balanced and elegant
- Aromatic notes: strongly fruity with nutty and buttery notes, reminiscent of the most delicate nuances of the sea.
Tradition Prestige caviar is renowned for its large, silky eggs and elegant flavor notes. The creamy, buttery flavors are the first to arrive on the palate, followed by hints of salinity that add a subtle, oceanic dimension. The caviar finishes with an impressive, clean taste that lingers in the mouth, highlighting its luxurious quality.
Our flagship caviar is the pure expression of our caviar making legacy and craftsmanship, resulting in a delicate texture and ultimate freshness.
Brut Champagne or Satèn (premium Franciacorta) bubbles. Serve on mother of pearl spoons as-is, to enjoy it in its purity. Or, harness Tradition’s buttery creaminess atop avocado or boiled potatoes to let its luxurious notes come forward.
Time required to harvest: 14 to 15 years
Shelf life: 90 days, unopened, from ship date
Ceremonial original tins - sizes 500 g, 1 kg, 1.8 kg - available for special order. Require one week advance notice. Email us at email@example.com
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 30 reviews.
I had had Calvisius Caviar before that was delicious and decided to purchase some online. There was a random unfortunate delivery mishap, but the Calvisius team took care of it right away with personal attention. I received the caviar in time for the festivities! Of course, the Caviar was delicious. I plan to continue enjoying the Calvisius online services and encourage other caviar lovers and and the caviar curious.
Really enjoyed our Calvisius Tradition Prestige caviar upon a dollop of creme fraiche and a bellini. Gone too soon. Going to get more!
Bought for Mother’s and Father’s Day. I learned of your company from Silversea cruises. I support the sustainability aspects of your business. Your online customer service is great and the caviar arrived as promised and packaged very professionally. Thanks.
Thanks for your kind feedback and great photos: that's what we call a caviar feast!
We are thrilled to learn you enjoyed our caviar; we take the utmost care in every step of the production and packing process to give our customers the best tasting experience. Here's to more caviar dreams! Cheers
The Calvisius Team
Thank you so much for your review. Enjoy!
the Calvisius Caviar Team