Ars Italica Oscietra Imperial
Ships in an insulated ecological box. Freshness guaranteed.
🚚 Shipping Info
- Shipping is free of charge for orders over $199, otherwise $29.99.
- Orders received before 11am EST ship same day. Orders received after 11am EST ship next business day.
- Saturday delivery is not available.
- Orders placed on Fridays and during the weekend will be shipped the following Monday.
- Orders cannot be delivered on National holidays and Mondays.
- We only ship to the Continental United States and Puerto Rico (standard shipping rates), Alaska and Hawaii ($29.99 for orders over $199 and $59,99 for orders below $199).
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
We ship via UPS Next day air with no signature required upon delivery. UPS drivers reserve the right to refuse to leave a package if no one is available to receive it. The package may be returned to a UPS office and customer will have to make arrangements for redelivery.
If you are ordering for a special occasion, we recommend placing the order at least 7 days before the expected day.
Our team at Calvisius USA will provide you with a tracking number on the day your order ships; please note UPS tracking is not active for several hours on the day your order ships.
Please note Calvisius USA does not have control over the delivery of your order once it leaves our warehouse. Deliveries may be affected by weather conditions, excessive shipping volumes nationwide and other issues that are beyond our control and responsibility.
Your caviar order will be delivered in a recyclable and compostable box that holds proper temperature and is packed with ice packs. Temperature is guaranteed for 48-72 hours. All merchandise is guaranteed to be fresh. Caviar should be inspected immediately upon arrival and refrigerated promptly.
Vacuum-packed tins last unopened up to 90 days in a regular refrigerator (36-38F). Please place in the coldest drawer of the fridge for best quality.
- Species: Oscietra sturgeon, Acipenser gueldenstaedtii
- Origins of the species: Caspian Sea
- Size of the fish: medium-sized, can weigh from 20 to 60 kg (44 to 132 lbs)
- Roe diameter: larger than 3 mm
- Color: light brown to beige, with a golden hue and warm amber tones
- Texture: velvety, firm
- Character: complex, exceptional and persistent
- Aromatic notes: hazelnut, butter, sea urchin
Oscietra Imperial Golden, an exclusive variety available in very limited quantities to the US market, boasts a seductive and perfectly balanced umami flavor profile, highlighted by the subtle notes of pine nuts, fresh pecans, and delicate hints of hazelnuts, all delicately infused with a touch of seafoam brine.
Serve on blinis, boiled potatoes, oat cakes or unsalted water crackers to let Oscietra’s beautiful complexity reign. Serve with the best cuvée champagne or premium Franciacorta.
Time required to harvest: 9 to 11 years.
Shelf life: 90 days, unopened, from ship date.
Ceremonial original tins - sizes 500 g, 1 kg, 1.8 kg - available for special order. Require one week advance notice. Email us at email@example.com
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 7 reviews.
My wife and I are always pleased with our purchases from Calvisius!
One of the best caviar's my husband and I ever experienced.
It's been many years since I've enjoyed fabulous caviar. For so long it was a sustainability issue. It's nice to know you're there. The first thing I did was roast thin slices of purple potatoes in the oven. Then a small smear of creme fraiche and that yummy caviar. Followed by a delicious creamy 60% dark chocolate bar with a dollop of caviar. I love that combination it's so yummy with great champagne. So yes met all my Expectations for my Birthday. I really appreciate it.
I'll be back!
pricey comparatively but amazing quality and taste.