Calvisius Siberian Classic
Ships in an insulated ecological box. Freshness guaranteed.
🚚 Shipping Info
- Shipping is free of charge for orders over $199, otherwise $29.99.
- Orders received before 11am EST ship same day. Orders received after 11am EST ship next business day.
- Saturday delivery is not available.
- Orders placed on Fridays and during the weekend will be shipped the following Monday.
- Orders cannot be delivered on National holidays and Mondays.
- We only ship to the Continental United States and Puerto Rico (standard shipping rates), Alaska and Hawaii ($29.99 for orders over $199 and $59,99 for orders below $199).
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
We ship via UPS Next day air with no signature required upon delivery. UPS drivers reserve the right to refuse to leave a package if no one is available to receive it. The package may be returned to a UPS office and customer will have to make arrangements for redelivery.
If you are ordering for a special occasion, we recommend placing the order at least 7 days before the expected day.
Our team at Calvisius USA will provide you with a tracking number on the day your order ships; please note UPS tracking is not active for several hours on the day your order ships.
Please note Calvisius USA does not have control over the delivery of your order once it leaves our warehouse. Deliveries may be affected by weather conditions, excessive shipping volumes nationwide and other issues that are beyond our control and responsibility.
Your caviar order will be delivered in a recyclable and compostable box that holds proper temperature and is packed with ice packs. Temperature is guaranteed for 48-72 hours. All merchandise is guaranteed to be fresh. Caviar should be inspected immediately upon arrival and refrigerated promptly.
Vacuum-packed tins last unopened up to 90 days in a regular refrigerator (36-38F). Please place in the coldest drawer of the fridge for best quality.
- Species: Siberian sturgeon, Acipenser baerii
- Origin of the species: fluvial basins of Siberia (from the Ob to the Kolyma rivers) and Lake Baikal.
- Size of the fish: medium-sized, with a weight between 8 and 40 kg (17.6 to 88.2 lbs).
- Roe diameter: medium to large, 2.5/2.9 mm
- Color: from dark grey to light brown
- Texture: firm
- Character: full flavored with slight iodine elements
- Aromatic notes: nuts, oyster, nori seaweed, honey
Indulge in the bold flavors of the ocean with our exquisite Siberian caviar, characterized by a full-bodied aroma and a pure, unbridled taste that lingers on the palate. Our Classic Siberian offers a perfect balance of boldness and subtlety, delivering succulent and creamy notes that are sure to captivate your taste buds. The caviar finishes with a long clean taste, reminiscent of the gentle ocean mist, that will transport you to the golden age of caviar. So, savor this exquisite delicacy and elevate your dining experience to new heights!
Brut champagne or dry white, highly mineral wines (such as Muscadet or Chablis), or premium vodka. Serve with smoked fish or oysters because it stands up to it; this is the caviar to serve atop smoked salmon for an elegant surprise.
Time required to harvest: 8 years.
Shelf life: 90 days, unopened, from ship date.
Ceremonial original tins - sizes 500 g, 1 kg, 1.8 kg - available for special order. Require one week advance notice. Email us at email@example.com
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 7 reviews.
This caviar will never disappoint. Perfectly salty and buttery.
Dear Linda: Thanks for your feedback! Happy Caviar :-)
Hands down the worlds best caviar
Thank you Francine! Glad our caviar was part of your joyful celebration.
Calvisius Siberian Classic
Consistently superb product