Calvisius Siberian Royal
Ships in an insulated ecological box. Freshness guaranteed.
🚚 Shipping Info
- Shipping is free of charge for orders over $199, otherwise $29.99.
- Orders received before 11am EST ship same day. Orders received after 11am EST ship next business day.
- Saturday delivery is not available.
- Orders placed on Fridays and during the weekend will be shipped the following Monday.
- Orders cannot be delivered on National holidays and Mondays.
- We only ship to the Continental United States and Puerto Rico (standard shipping rates), Alaska and Hawaii ($29.99 for orders over $199 and $59,99 for orders below $199).
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
We ship via UPS Next day air with no signature required upon delivery. UPS drivers reserve the right to refuse to leave a package if no one is available to receive it. The package may be returned to a UPS office and customer will have to make arrangements for redelivery.
If you are ordering for a special occasion, we recommend placing the order at least 7 days before the expected day.
Our team at Calvisius USA will provide you with a tracking number on the day your order ships; please note UPS tracking is not active for several hours on the day your order ships.
Please note Calvisius USA does not have control over the delivery of your order once it leaves our warehouse. Deliveries may be affected by weather conditions, excessive shipping volumes nationwide and other issues that are beyond our control and responsibility.
Your caviar order will be delivered in a recyclable and compostable box that holds proper temperature and is packed with ice packs. Temperature is guaranteed for 48-72 hours. All merchandise is guaranteed to be fresh. Caviar should be inspected immediately upon arrival and refrigerated promptly.
Vacuum-packed tins last unopened up to 90 days in a regular refrigerator (36-38F). Please place in the coldest drawer of the fridge for best quality.
- Species: Siberian sturgeon, Acipenser baerii
- Origin of the species: fluvial basins of Siberia (from the Ob to the Kolyma rivers) and Lake Baikal.
- Size of the fish: medium-sized, with a weight between 8 and 40 kg (17.6 to 88.2 lbs).
- Roe diameter: medium to large, 2.7/3.0mm
- Color: from dark grey to light brown
- Texture: firm
- Character: full flavored with slight iodine elements
- Aromatic notes: nuts, oyster, nori seaweed, honey
With its full-flavored aromas and an unabashed, pure taste, our Siberian Royal caviar promises an indulgent culinary experience that will transport you to the depths of the ocean.
A bold caviar, the Royal selection boasts a perfect marriage between bottarga and dried fruit flavors with just a trace of cured meats. A succulent caviar that demands attention, starting out creamy and luscious, its finish is long and mighty.
Brut champagne or dry white, highly mineral wines (such as Muscadet or Chablis), or premium vodka. Serve with smoked fish or oysters because it stands up to it; this is the caviar to serve atop smoked salmon for an elegant surprise.
Time required to harvest: 8 years.
Shelf life: 90 days, unopened, from ship date.
Ceremonial original tins - sizes 500 g, 1 kg, 1.8 kg available for special order. Require one week advance notice. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 13 reviews.
We enjoyed this caviar on blini and creme fraiche. The small eggs were full of smoky, rich, decadent flavor. We ordered several varieties of caviar from Calvisius and all were excellent in taste, texture, and quality. We will be ordering again.
Thanks for your review, Kat! Wishing you a wonderful New Year and many more joyful caviar filled moments!
We try the caviar at a de Gustibus foodie event in the Hamptons. We plan to have an event at our home soon to use the caviar during the event.
Thanks for the amazing pictures and lovely review. We are glad Calvisius was part of your celebration, and we look forward to many more caviar dreams and happy moments!
The Calvisius Team
I love all of your caviar, wonderful taste and great price. Also your website is well described. I had a problem with shipping before, but this time, it was great!
Thanks for your kind feedback. Here's to many more caviar dreams!
Cheers, The Calvisius Team
Awesome. will order more again and higher price. Shipping and packaging bar none.
Dear Randall: wow, that looks like a fabulous pairing! Thanks for sharing. We look forward to your next order, and photo reporting of a memorable evening :-)
Exactly what I was looking for, will order again.
Dear Connie: thanks for your feedback. Look forward to continue filling your orders and making your caviar dreams come true :-)