Gold Leaves, pack of 5
Ships in an insulated ecological box. Freshness guaranteed.
🚚 Shipping Info
- Shipping is free of charge for orders over $199, otherwise $29.99.
- Orders received before 11am EST ship same day. Orders received after 11am EST ship next business day.
- Saturday delivery is not available.
- Orders placed on Fridays and during the weekend will be shipped the following Monday.
- Orders cannot be delivered on National holidays and Mondays.
- We only ship to the Continental United States and Puerto Rico (standard shipping rates), Alaska and Hawaii ($29.99 for orders over $199 and $59,99 for orders below $199).
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
We ship via UPS Next day air with no signature required upon delivery. UPS drivers reserve the right to refuse to leave a package if no one is available to receive it. The package may be returned to a UPS office and customer will have to make arrangements for redelivery.
If you are ordering for a special occasion, we recommend placing the order at least 7 days before the expected day.
Our team at Calvisius USA will provide you with a tracking number on the day your order ships; please note UPS tracking is not active for several hours on the day your order ships.
Please note Calvisius USA does not have control over the delivery of your order once it leaves our warehouse. Deliveries may be affected by weather conditions, excessive shipping volumes nationwide and other issues that are beyond our control and responsibility.
Your caviar order will be delivered in a recyclable and compostable box that holds proper temperature and is packed with ice packs. Temperature is guaranteed for 48-72 hours. All merchandise is guaranteed to be fresh. Caviar should be inspected immediately upon arrival and refrigerated promptly.
Vacuum-packed tins last unopened up to 90 days in a regular refrigerator (36-38F). Please place in the coldest drawer of the fridge for best quality.
Gold leaf: impeccably sumptuous
With the assistance of a small knife, separate the gold leaf from the tissue and place it gently on the plate you are decorating.
It can be used whole for a triumph of richness. For more creative compositions it can be cut and arranged as you like.
According to tradition, the gold leaf is laid on tissue paper and packaged inside an elegant booklet.
Packaging: 5 leaves booklet
Available Formats: 80 x 80 mm
Number of sheets: 5
Storing Suggestions: seal and store in a cool and dry place
Shelf life: 10 years after opening
- 23 kt gold suitable for food use, periodically checked and annually certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Manufactured according to GMP food manufacturing standards
- E175 Food Coloring
- Produced without copper, biologically inert, tasteless, imperceptible to the palate
- Each Gold Chef package contains enough gold leaf to decorate up to 5 portions.
This product has no reviews yet.